Monday, May 28, 2012

Some Ross finds today.

Happy Memorial Day!
So, I promised to take my oldest to Ross today to find a new neon shirt to wear for her last day of school.  Found a shirt, and a few other goodies.  
2 stores down was a Dollar Tree, sooo.

 First off, Essie Matte About You....

  ...for $3.49

I  already have the Konad stamp and scraper, but pink polishes are hard to see on that stamp. I've been looking for a white one, so yeah, this is a good deal. It comes with 5 stamp plates with some cute images.

 Found this cheapie set with some bright frosty colors for $4.99.

 Here they are out of the box.  Sorry, the lighting is awful here.

These 2 are from the Dollar Tree.  They had some other colors that I didn't need, and also some Sally Hansen Insta Dry polishes, that were in colors that I also didn't need, so I passed on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment