Monday, July 23, 2012

Green Leopard

I entered this design in the Adventures in Stamping group Sunday Challenge on FB. This week was your favorite new stamp. I've been wanting to try this LV inspired look ever since I placed my order with Fab Ur Nails, weeks ago.  I used Jordana Brown, stamped with China Glaze Passion, and topped it with Essie Matte about you.  I used OB39 plate for the LV design and Mash plate 38 for the accent nail.


My LV mani above lasted a whole 24 hours before it was ruined when I took off my daughter's polish for the first day of school.  :(
I saw this design on Instagram and had to give it a try - No stamping involved, but it was pretty quick and easy.  I used China Glaze Gaga for Green, and Essie Sand Tropez.  Wet n Wild Black Creme to finish off the leopard spots, and topped with Seche Vite.



No comments:

Post a Comment