Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh, it's been so long since I posted.  Well Glossy Box has replied to my numerous attempts to let them know about my disappointing June Box.  They are going to send out a replacement Ahava Wash, and a new box.  I was told this on 7-6-12 and I haven't seen anything yet, I'll give em another week..

So I am going to post my last few manicures since my 4th of July nails.  I've also received some awesome nailmail too. So excited to try all this stuff out :)

Here I used some microbeads from Michael's craft store over BundleMonster plate 310

No Stamping here, just wanted a quick and clean (boring :) mani.

I love this look with BM plate 322 - I will definitely be doing this again.

This is my FabUrNails order from Manila - loads of fun images here

I received my awesome July MyGlam bag - I love everything in it this month, including the bag!

Here's a neon gradient base with Bundle Monster plate 320 - I really like how this turned out also, and a top coat of Jordana Crystal Glitter puts it all together :)

I was on a gradient kick - here's a orange-yellow gradient base with Mash plate #40 and a blue rhinestone.

This order came pretty quick all the way from Hong Kong - I ordered these items from the Born Pretty Store. They usually get to me in AZ in about 2 and a half weeks, and they always have Free Shipping too!

Whew, there's a few cards I made and some DIY bracelets too.  I shall post them next time.
Have a great night - thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment