Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cherry Culture Memorial Day Sale Haul

I placed an order with Cherry Culture for the first time during their Memorial Day 20% Off Sale.
I received my order in exactly 1 week from order date, not too bad considering this was a pretty big sale.

I mostly ordered Jordana Brand products, but there are some makeup items also.
In this picture, for polishes I have LA Colors Fun in the Sun, LA Colors Hot Blooded, Jordana Boy oh Boy, Jordana Brown, Jordana Good Luck Charm, Jordana Silver Jewel, LA Colors Art Deco in Forest Green, LA Girl Matte Sky Blue
For the makeup, I picked up NYX Black Label Lipstick in Twinkle Star, Milani Dolce Pink Baked Blush (this is my backup, I love this shade) LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sand Castles and Vacation, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Dark Brown, NYX Eyelid Primer in white, and a freebie Cherry Culture lip balm in Coffee flavor (love this, I may purchase more of their lip balms on my next order.)


Below we have NYX in Imdigo Blue, Jordana Nails be long base, Jordana Cuticle Oil, Jordana Crystal Glitter, and Jordana Pink hearts

This is clear and glides on very smooth, it also has a strong coffee scent which I love!

Here's the makeup part of the order.

They had free shipping on orders of $40 or more, otherwise, they charge $5.95 for standard ground shipping. That's a whole 3 bottles of Jordana during this sale, so I made sure to just order right at $40, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment