Saturday, June 2, 2012

Glossy Box USA - May

I signed up for Glossy Box USA a few months ago on their Facebook page.  They finally opened up subscriptions early May.  The boxes shipped late last week, and I finally received mine today.  I was getting worried, cause it's extremely freakin' hot now in AZ, and I didn't want anything to melt.
Everything was fine, and this sub is worth every penny ($21/month)

The packaging is beautiful and sturdy

The contents (squeeeeaaaal!!)
This month's theme is Beauty Around the World

Phyto Intense Hydating Mask (France)

Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra Gel (South Korea)

Burberry Beauty Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper (UK)
(I love this shade!)

Zoya 2012 Beach and Surf Collection (full size in Shelby) (USA)
This is the color I was hoping I'd get - booyah!

Marvis Whitening Toothpaste (Italy)

Glossy Box brand Blush brush

This was the first box, and I'd say I LOVE it and it's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment