Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello! I haven't posted anything in awhile, but I have a couple manicures to share.

I wanted to try out my new Essie Matte About You.  It dries really fast, and it's a thicker consistency than I expected, but the results are a nice matte look. 

I ordered Konad plate 59 for the bows which I looove.  I stamped the image in Konad Black over a neon pink polish. 

My swatch wheels.  I need to organize this a little better when I can get some extra time :) 

This is my first attempt at a cloud mani.  And the first time using these new polishes from Wet n Wild, the pics are all showing one coat of each color, and the brush is awesome and wide!!

And finally, I received my Mash Plates -2nd collection yesterday and couldn't wait to try this mani that I flagged to try from soguesswhat11's youtube channel.  I love these flames. It reminds me of "Ghost Rider"!!

Thanks for checkin in. I'm hoping to get a 4th of July mani in before the 4th. hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment