Thursday, June 7, 2012

Konad M57 - Leopard and Albertsons

I finally got around to using my leopard design from Konad M57.
I was looking for the right shade of brown for the spots and I think this shade from Jordana called...Brown....fits perfectly :)

I also took some pics from my last visit to Albertsons. In case you never knew it, Albertsons has a vast array of drugstore brand cosmetics, even NYX, which I have never found at Walgreens, CVS, Target or Walmart.
Below are just some of the Sinful Colors brand polishes, and also a brand called Heaven Nail Laquer.  I picked up 2 bottles, one, a white cream named "Tropical Breeze" and the other was a micro glitter raspberry shade called "Waikiki Sunset". Both are very pigmented, and the white cream is very opaque which will make for an excellent stamping polish.

Sinful Colors display, the bottom 4 rows are Heaven Nail Laquer

A lil bit closer shot of the Heaven display - check out the shelf where peeps decided to test out some of the shades, lol.

Here are the 2 I picked up

They were on sale at the time for I think $1.79 per bottle, the regular price is $2.49, so not bad.  I"ll be watching out for more sales and shades on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment