Sunday, June 17, 2012

The past few days...

Peacock manicure inspired by Heartnat's 31 day challenge for Day 13: Animal Print nails.

I placed an order with the Born Pretty Store on June 1st.  I didn't order too many items for my first order with them, I wanted to check out the shipping time since the items were coming all the way from Hong Kong. I received the order on the 13th, which was just under 2 weeks, so not bad.  I will order from them again. Here's one of the items I picked up, I also got some gold square nail studs, black and silver striping tape, and 2 Hello Kitty no lens glasses.

I was at a Sephora yesterday, I just love their display of Nail Polishes, they have all you could ever want :)

I also picked up some Lemony Flutter at the Lush Store. Thissssss, is AMAYZING!!  

I made a quick stop at Sally's to check out what was on sale, I just picked up some Finger Paints nail art polishes, mainly to use for stamping, I was looking for a really opaque yellow, I think this one will work.

I've seen Candy Shop  from Claire's quite a bit on some nail art blogs, and it's really a cute color with some fun glitters mixed in.  I will have to try this one out soon.

Today is actually the 3rd day of my Peacock mani and the tips have faded a lil bit. I didn't have time to do a full manicure, so I just taped off the tips and added a little frenchie with the same China Glaze gold I used for the stamping.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment