Monday, June 4, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

My Seche Vite top coat is starting to noticeably show shrinkage every time I use it now.  Especially over the Zoya polish, which I've read that will happen with Seche is applied over a 3 Free polish. 
I couldn't look at that another day. Besides, I wanted to try out the Whimsical polish I picked up at Ulta over a week ago. It's been calling my name ever since I brought it home.  I've been looking for a perfect sky blue creme polish to use as a base, but I haven't purchased one yet.  I may have found it though, in my current Avon brochure. This is Avon's Vintage Blue, and this month's catalog is having  nice polish sale for all their Nailwear Pro polishes.

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel - Vintage Blue 0.4 fl. oz.

For now, I layered 2 coats of Whimsical over a random frosty sky blue polish that I picked up from Ross. It came in a set of 5.

Here's the final look. I'm not sure I'm diggin it yet.  It may grow on me in the next day or so. We'll see.

Here's Whimsical in the bottle - she looks so pretty :)


No comments:

Post a Comment